Options for Commercial Fencing January 27, 2021 Comments: 0
Options for Commercial Fencing
Whether you are a business owner or independent contractor, fencing around commercial properties has become a necessity. It not only provides security and privacy, but often improves the appearance of the area and adds value. Between choosing the most durable materials to designing an aesthetically pleasing enclosure, Pittsburgh Fence Company works closely with our clients to define the most effective solution for your needs.
Key Areas of Fencing
Pittsburgh Fence Company, based in Carnegie, PA, has been building commercial fencing in Allegheny, Beaver, Butler, Washington and Westmoreland Counties for over 50 years. The dedicated team of professionals specializes in a wide array of commercial fencing and associated service options. From small, simple projects to large, complex ones, careful consideration of design, and the use of the highest quality brands and products, can be expected to ensure functionality and durability for years to come.
First and foremost, as a business owner, you must decide on the areas in which fencing is needed. The options are endless, but the Pittsburgh Fence Company advises that you ask yourself some of the basic questions. I need to insure privacy for my clients?
- Is my place of business adjacent to a high traffic area?
- Is my place of business in a safe location?
- Do I have high security areas that need to be protected?
- Do I need to designate my property perimeter?
- Does my property have a swimming pool or other sporting area that could be a safety hazard?
- Do I need a trash enclosure? Or a privacy screen for an AC unit?
- Are my parking lots in need of guard rails to prevent damage to clients’ automobiles?
- Am I planning on landscaping an area that could potentially have high foot traffic?
- Am I looking to add curb-appeal?
At Pittsburgh Fence Company, some of the most requested fencing projects include:
- Guard Rails
- Sporting and Specialty Areas
- Area in Need of Security
- Parking Lots
- Landscape Design
- Safety Fences
- Temporary Fences
Once the fencing areas have been determined, you can work with a professional fencing company, like Pittsburgh Fence Company, to choose from the many styles (ornamental, decorative, etc.) and materials (wood, vinyl, chain link, etc.) available today.
Commercial Fence Installation in Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Fence Company, western Pennsylvania’s premier fencing provider, has been delivering top-tier quality craftsmanship for over 50 years. Our skilled team of fencing professionals offers knowledgeable solutions at affordable rates for all of our client’s needs. In addition to installation, we offer service, process and repair. With a variety of fencing options, we will work with you to find an affordable solution.
Contact one of our four offices: